Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer break is here!

As of yesterday at 5 p.m. my summer break started. Kind of. I still have to go back up to the school on Monday to finish moving the last of my belongings to my new classroom. They are cleaning our building first so we have to be out of the building on Tuesday afternoon and stay out until next week. Of course next week I will be in class so I won't be able to go back for 2 weeks. I want to wait a little while before I unpack all of my belongings in case I get a job as a librarian. I have put out several applications and am hoping to hear something soon.

Mom was supper excited about her birthday present and can't wait to go to the George Strait concert next Saturday. I just hope I'm not so tired the next day that I fall asleep in my class.

No comments: