Tuesday, May 5, 2009

School Closed

Our school has followed so many of the others around us and closed due to N1H1 (Swine flu). We have one suspected case so CDC suggested we close until Monday. This is actually a little helpful to me since I have my last draft of the paper due tomorrow (Wednesday) and am still working on corrections from the last draft. Then I will go back and add more to this draft of the paper and finish with section 7 of the paper (our feelings on how the class went).

I had been feeling a little stressed and guilty. Friday several of the teachers took off and went to Canton for First Monday. We got to relax after TAKS and enjoy ourselves. My sub on Friday was awesome and we got a lot done on Monday but who knows how we are going to get everything done in order to finish our projects in class by the end of the year. We are currently working on Science Fair and a play with the 4th grade. The only problem is the performance is the 21st and we haven't even picked roles yet. Hopefully the kids can learn it fast so we can do it.

Okay, back to work on the paper. More to come later.

No comments: