Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of school

The end is near!!! Hallelujah we will make it to the end. Today was our field trip/baseball day. We spent the day at the park playing baseball. My class was the bad news bears when we started but they started to pick up the game and improved. I think it is more fun to just let the kids play but Mary (one of the other teachers) insisted on keeping score when our classes were playing. I think we did well considering her class is full of kids who play on baseball and softball teams. The final score was 9-8. Her class won by just one run. I still think that it was pretty good since I was teaching most of my class how to even hold the bat, not run away from the ball, and where to stand when batting. Only 2 1/2 more days of school. I think I can. I think I can. This will be my mantra as I wake up each morning.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Our principal has called a meeting to announce grade assingnments for next year. She has talked about shaking things up and mixing up the grade levels. Only time will tell as to what she has up her sleeve.

No comments: