Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good-bye 4th Grade, Hello 2nd

Yesterday I found out I will not remain a 4th grade teacher next year. My principal has decided to switch 12 of the teachers around for next year and I was reassigned to 2nd grade. In a way I am very excited because I will be able to leave the actual TAKS test behind!! But I know I will have plenty of responsibilities. I have been putting my applications in like crazy trying to get a school to emergency certify me for next school year since I will be more than half way through the program. I don't know if it will happen but I can try and hope for the best. I know that no matter what God will guide me to make the right decision. I just hope that if I do go to 2nd grade that the teachers she has placed with me will pull their own weight. Only time will tell.

No comments: