Sunday, June 7, 2009

Awesome Concert!!!!!!

The George Strait concert was awesome!!!!! We got to the stadium at about 3:30 and walked around outside took a few pictures and visited with our favorite radio station 96.3 KSCS. We went inside the building right at 4 and decided to stand in line for tee-shirts. The line barely moved in the 40 minutes we stood there. So we decided to bail, get a drink, and find our seats. After being told by 3 different workers wrong directions to our seat we finally found them (we even got to cut through one of the bars that is for suits only). We sat in our seats for about 15 minutes and LeeAnn Womak came out and performed for about 30 minutes. They then broke down her set and got Blake Shelton's ready. He came out with his typical beer (same as when I saw him at Billy Bob's). He was great and performed for about 45 minutes. Next was Reba!!!!!! She performed for about an hour (maybe longer) and then did her encore with Fancy. She did an awesome quick change into her red dress. There was about a 20 minute break and George came on stage. He was great (trying to use the word awesome less). He performed for about 1 1/2 hours and even got the roof opened. I will try to post some pictures (maybe even a slide show) later. After only 3 hours of sleep I got up this morning finished packing and drove to campus for my 4 days of class. I am staying in a hotel tonight and plan to crash early. Okay the professor actually wants to lecture now so I best get to work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ack! I'm so jealous! I wanted to go sooo bad (well, not bad enough to buy crazily priced tickets I guess). Glad it was awesome!