Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 2 of class

Day 2 is going okay. The professor gets wayyyyyyyy off track about some things so I wound up here making another post. I couldn't believe it last night that it took me forever to get to sleep. Even though I only had 3 hours the night before it was 11:30 last night before I fell asleep. The alarm went off at 5:30 and the wake up call came at 5:45 but I still didn't get up until about 6:20 to hit the shower. I quickly got dressed and ready so I could make it to the parking office on campus. They offer parking passes online and I thought that would be a great idea to purchase one (same price as a temporary tag for the 3 days). The only problem was when I went to purchase the tag on Saturday (when the parking office is closed) I made it through the whole process to receive a very long error message at the very end. I then checked my email to find I had been charged for the parking permit but had nothing to show for it. So this morning I had to head to the parking office to avoid getting a ticket that would cost more than the parking permit. Now I know why I am doing the online thing!! I forgot about all the little pains of being on campus with the rules you have to follow.

Woo Hoo! Lunch time!

No comments: