Saturday, January 24, 2009

Webinstitute

Well, we are half way through day 2 of the 4 days of class. My professor has moments that he is very funny and interesting and then there are moments when he is sooooo boring. Like now (he is lecturing while I type this).

I did get good news from my substitute that my class was good yesterday and all went home with smiles in their folders (YEA!!!). Hopefully Monday will go as well.

I have definitely enjoyed staying at the hotel (other than smelling cigarette smoke last night and this morning in a 100% smoke free hotel). Thursday night I got in and crashed! I didn't realize how tired I was. Last night, I got in read my homework, went to dinner, watched some TV, and then fell asleep reading a book (yes it was a nice change to read something of my choosing). Either tonight or tomorrow night the family is getting together to celebrate my cousins birthday. It has become a tradition over the last few years for our families to get together for almost everyone's birthdays. I am so glad to get this little bit of peace and quiet while trying to get so much work done each night. I just wish it could stay this way.

No comments: