Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No School

Wooo Hoooo! We had no school today due to the weather. It sucks that it was ice and not snow, but I was able to catch up on some much needed rest. This last weekend really wiped me out. After finding out we would not have school, I went to breakfast with my sister. We headed to IHOP (so not on the diet) and enjoyed getting out. Then we ran by her work to see if she needed to come to her meeting. She didn't need to show up so we headed home after a quick trip to Sonic for a Diet DP with vanilla (another addiction of mine). After we got home I thought I would read for just a few minutes then get to work on grading papers and working on my classwork. Oh was I wrong, the minute I laid down I was out. I slept for another 4 hours!!! I could not believe it when I woke up and it was after 2 in the afternoon. I had waisted yet another day. I did get a little done after waking up but I just wish I hadn't waisted the day. It looks like we will have a delay of start tomorrow (not official yet) but with the bad weather still hitting our area it should happen. So maybe tomorrow I will get more done.

No comments: