Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Official

As of Thursday night it is official, I have the librarian job. I called and talked to my principal on Friday morning to let her know. She was happy for me because she knew this is what I was working toward. She explained what I need to do to officially resign from my position and I will take care of that on Monday. Tuesday will be spent packing up everything and getting it moved out of the building. I am trying to purge as much as possible since many of the things will not be helpful as a librarian. One of my friends did volunteer to help me pack up. At least most of the stuff is somewhat ready to go since I just moved my classroom at the end of the school year. I did get a lot of the books packed when I went up there on Thursday. I was optimistic that everything would be fine with the job. Now I just wait for my new principal to call so we can get together and go over everything else and for central services to call so I can fill out all of the other paperwork.

No comments: