Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love my dogs?

Yes of course I love my dogs, but I think they are trying to drive me crazy. Goldie has been going outside to "take care of business" just about every hour. This includes in the middle of the night. Monday night she got me up at 1, 2, and 3 a.m. This was the first night I had gone to sleep early and thought I might get a full nights sleep. Of course I was wrong. I had a hard time staying awake all day and now I can't sleep tonight. Hence the post at about 3:30 in the morning!! Tonight has been better but she still needs to go out about every 2-3 hours. I think maybe her age is starting to catch up with her. She turned 13 just a couple of weeks ago so we know she isn't as young as she use to be (even though she thinks she is still a puppy at times).

I should be using this time to do something productive (classwork that's due on Sunday) but of course I've spent the evening catching up on reading everyone's Facebook pages and finding websites that I like. I did update my computer because Internet Explorer was keeping me from logging in to my classes so I downloaded Firefox. So far it has worked really well, but I'm sure time will be the true test as always. I guess I'll get off of here and type up my observation paper from the 2 hours I spent observing at the local public library this afternoon.

No comments: