Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well...I put this off long enough

I finally started a blog (other than Myspace). I have read others blogs for awhile while putting this off.

I am soooo not ready to start back to school next week and have the kids back the next week. Things are about to get super busy with teaching and going to school at the same time. I hope that everything is going to go the way I plan (A's in as many 0f my classes as possible). Classes officially start on the 25th but I will have to go to Denton all day on the 23rd for my first class. This is supposed to be a group project class. Please let me get a good group of people who all plan to put forth effort!

The olympics are keeping me up later and later each night. I am really going to have to start turning the TV off and just going to bed. It's so hard when my favorite sports (swimming, diving, gymnastics) have been on so late at night.

1 comment:

Raena said...

Yay! Glad you are on here! It will be nice to keep up with one another better!