Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nerves

My nerves are starting to kick in. School starts tomorrow and I'm always nervous before really getting to know the kids. My classes will also start tomorrow. I already know what has to be done for my introduction class, but I am still waiting to find out about the others. Hopefully 7 hours of classes won't be too much.

For the first day of school our principal wants us to start with curriculum right away. We tried reminding her that rules and procedures must be taught and gone over before you can begin teaching but she has her mind set on us starting right away. I put in my lesson plans that I was starting tomorrow but in reality it will probably be late that day or the next before I truly begin. Let's hope that all goes well with the new group of kids.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Megan! Good luck with the kiddos today, hopefully you have a class full of angels. =)