Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Spent a restful Mother's Day with my mom. We rested around the house until this afternoon then headed to Weatherford and Baker's Rib. We ate some delicious BBQ and fried pies. After eating we drove toward Granbury enjoying the scenery on some back roads. Dad and mom spent a lot of time reminiscing about the old days and the times spent hunting and camping in the area. We finally headed home just in time for me to get everything ready for another week of school.

On a happy note my principal sent an email today saying we can wear jeans all week long in celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week. We are a week later than most since our PTO president was gone last week with 4th grade to Camp Grady Spruce.

On another happy note, I have finished with classes for this semester and am just waiting to get my grades back. Only 1 semester left!!! I also filled out my application for graduation and will mail it tomorrow. So much to do and so little time left!!!!!

No comments: