Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Fun Filled Week

This will be another fun filled week. Because of the storms last Friday, our school field day has been moved to this Friday. I was not so thrilled because I wasn't even at school on Friday but will be there this week. This means I get to help. Not a fun way to end a week especially when we have our end of the year blow out that night.

I am also having an author visit our school this week (on Tuesday). The kids are very excited and can't wait to meet her. I am hoping for a good response afterward as well.

I did have a little fun this weekend by going to the Scholastic Warehouse sale and getting almost $900 worth of books. About half are going to be added to the school library and the other half to the AR prizes for the older students.

On a happy note, I got my grades and have kept my 4.0!! Only 1 semester left and I am hopeful to continue to keep my GPA at a 4.0 and graduate that way in August.

No comments: