Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break!!!!!!

Waaaa Hooo! It has finally arrived the break we all need as teachers!! Now to start the to do list that just keeps growing. Saturday was spent relaxing and going out to eat with the family. I am spending my Sunday doing the normal- grading papers. I feel like if I get this done today I can worry about the other things on my list this week and relax next weekend.

I guess I'll have to call the vet on Monday and try to get Aja in. She has been really shaking her head and rubbing her right ear. I cleaned it as much as she would let me and put her drops in but she still seems upset about it. She needs her shots anyway so I'll try to get an appointment this week.

This weeks my plans include cleaning and organizing my room, cleaning out all of the junk that is still in the Buick so it can be sold, inventorying my Mary Kay, cleaning the bathroom, getting all laundry done, getting my taxes done, FAFSA completed, donating items to Goodwill or Salvation Army, and working on my class work. We'll see how much of the list I can get done. Hopefully it will ALL be done when I go back next week so nothing is hanging over my head to still get done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you have a GREAT break! You should take some time off amidst all of the to-do. :)