Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Addiction

Starbucks will be the death of my checking account. I went by on Saturday night to get a hot chocolate since the weather was cold. I figured I'll just go through the drive thru and make it a quick trip. After I ordered the "kid" (I really don't know how old he was) at the window asked why I was dissing the Special Hot Chocolate. I told him I didn't know anything about it and he filled me in. He then said I can always ask for a sampling of anything on the drink menu to find out if I like it. He insisted I try the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate which is his favorite. He quickly made one up for me to try. By the way the sample size looks like the size a child might have. He gave me the sample and I tried it. I have now been back twice for more!! I hate when I get addicted to something especially when it costs almost $4 a pop. Oh well, hopefully I won't have too many of them or else I really will go broke.

No comments: