Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Vehicle

YEA!!!!! I have purchased my very first brand new vehicle. I finally gave up on the Buick when it started breaking down on the way home from school on Thursday. I went shopping over the weekend and purchased my Equinox on Monday. It is a 2008 and has soooooo many features I could never dream of on my old piece of junk. I love the fact that it has remote start! All I have to do is push the button and the car starts without me in it. This is sooooooooooooooo wonderful when the heat of Texas just about kills you. The air turns on and once I put the key in the ignition the radio and everything else comes on as normal. The only disappointing thing is I have to take it in overnight later this week so they can fix 2 problems with the paint. Oh well, at least I now know I won't have to worry if my car will start from on day to the next. I will post a picture of it later this week.

1 comment: