Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celebration Time!!

Well as of 3:00 today it is official. I GET TO GRADUATE IN AUGUST!!! I survived the Capstone experience even with dealing with a sick family. I am sooooo happy that it is over. Now I just have to finish the class I am in and hopefully get an A to keep my 4.0.

In some unfun news, the last 2 days have spent cleaning up the house so that the AT&T Uverse can be installed tomorrow. I know this will end up as a good thing because the house will be slightly cleaner and we will have better TV, internet, and phone service than we have now.

Now it is time to get very serious with my house hunting. I have been surfing the internet looking at houses through various realtors and have found a few that I like. Now I just need to get my approval from the bank and head to the realtor to find the final one. I am hoping to have the house before school starts which means I am in a tight crunch.

No comments: